Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thursday - Mushroom Ragout with Pasta

Today my husband had his wisdom teeth removed. You wouldn't think taking care of one person for one day would be that big of a deal. But geez! I'm beat! I mean don't get me wrong, he was a trouper...I just have no idea how mom's do it!!!

Tonight for My dinner, I had a mushroom ragout with pasta. The pasta I bought at TJMax, its swirled with many colors, very pretty. If you like mushrooms you will love this recipe. The mushrooms with the tomato sauce makes this a definite comfort food. Simple and pretty quick, great for a rainy day or maybe a nice way to treat yourself after taking care of someone all day long.

For my husbands dinner tonight, he had Alton Brown's Creamy Garlic Mash Potatoes. Man, this was a down fall for my diet. So good and sometimes you just need to treat yourself. Oh and my husband didn't taste much, he said his tongue is still numb.

No comments:

Post a Comment