Sunday, August 8, 2010

Getting Back to Routine!

So we got back from Vegas, we loved eating so much it continued well after. Now we are a month away from our wedding, it seems like this week is the time to go back to the meal plan and back to the gym.

One of the toughest things in dieting is being hungry. I find when I'm hungry, I look for anything to grab, particularly anything chocolate. Not only do I look for junk food, I also don't want to workout after work because I am hungry. So my plan of attack is to plan healthy meals and have some healthy snacks to go along with it. This week's snacks are fruits and Healthy Morning Muffins.

I baked the muffins this afternoon in prep for next week, the muffins are 186 calories each, they are sweet and yummy and will be good with a banana...for once I am looking forward to 3pm (Snack Time).

No comments:

Post a Comment